Individualized Educational Services is pleased to offer proctoring services for UC Berkley Extended Education! If you need to have other programs’ exams proctored, please reach out and we will work with your school!
Spring 2020 Base Availability:
- COVID-19 Update: Due to the public health emergency, IES is not able to provide in person proctoring services.
- UC Berkley Extension has informed IES that students will have an opportunity to reschedule their finals through June 2020. Please email the school to finalize your options!
- Base Availability: $20 per hour, rounded to 15 minute intervals
- Proctoring outside of Base Availability: $25 per hour, rounded to 15 minute intervals during posted business hours.
- Special Request: $40 per hour, rounded to 15 minute intervals. Please attempt to schedule at least 2 days in advance.
- Charge for envelope & postage: $10, or bring your own postage paid envelope. We use USPS’ priority flat rate mail for speed, insurance, and tracking ability. Current postal rate is $8.75.
What to Expect
- After you contact the UC Extended Education office, they will email us your test and certification documents. We will print everything out for you.
- Contact us via email or form below to confirm your date and time.
- Bring your I’d on testing day to our Education Center. We have writing instruments, but you can bring your own, too.
- After checking your I’d and filling out the certification form, you can relax with some hot tea or sparkling water and take your test!
- When you’re finished, we scan it back to the testing office. When they approve the digital version, we mail your paper copy back.
- You receive your grade for your class directly from the school
By clicking submit, you give your informed consent to share your personal information with Individualized Educational Services in order to receive information on proctoring services only. You information will not be shared nor sold.