Individualized Educational Services is pleased to offer proctoring services for UC Berkley Extended Education! If you need to have other programs’ exams proctored, please reach out and we will work with your school!
Spring 2019 Base Availability:
- Mondays from 9am, finishing by 1:30
- Wednesdays from 9am, finishing by 4:30
- Fridays from 9am, finishing by 1:30
- Closed for Spring Break week of March 24-31 and May 27, 2019
- Base Availability: $20 per hour, rounded to 15 minute intervals
- Proctoring outside of Base Availability: $25 per hour, rounded to 15 minute intervals. Requires two week notice, days and times not guaranteed.
- Charge for envelope & postage: $10, or bring your own postage paid envelope.
What to Expect
- After you contact the UC Extended Education office, they will email us your test and certification documents. We will print everything out for you.
- Contact us via email or form below to confirm your date and time.
- Bring your I’d on testing day to our Education Center. We have writing instruments, but you can bring your own, too.
- After checking your I’d and filling out the certification form, you can relax with some hot tea or sparkling water and take your test!
- When you’re finished, we scan it back to the testing office. When they approve the digital version, we mail your paper copy back.
- You receive your grade for your class directly from the school